Last updated: May 27, 2023
- Information We Collect
1.1 Personal Information
When you visit or interact with our Website, we may collect certain personal information that can be used to identify you. The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Email address
- Contact information
- Payment information
- Demographic information
- Information you provide when contacting us or participating in surveys, contests, or promotions
1.2 Usage Data
We may also collect non-personal information about how you interact with our Website (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring pages, and the date and time of your visit. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Website, track users’ movements, and gather demographic information for aggregate use.
- Use of Information
2.1 Personal Information
We may use the personal information we collect for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Providing and maintaining our Website
- Processing and fulfilling orders
- Responding to your inquiries and providing customer support
- Sending you promotional and marketing communications, if you have opted in to receive them
- Conducting research and analysis to improve our services
2.2 Usage Data
We may use Usage Data to analyze trends, track users’ movements on the Website, and gather demographic information. This helps us to understand how our Website is used and to improve its functionality.
- Information Sharing
We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- With our trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or providing services to you, as long as they agree to keep your information confidential.
- When required by law or in response to valid legal processes, such as a court order or a subpoena.
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, as well as the rights, property, or safety of others.
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, as permitted by applicable law.
We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Data Security
We take appropriate measures to protect the security of your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. Please note that we have no control over the content and practices of these websites, and we cannot be responsible for their privacy policies or practices. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit.
- Children’s Privacy
Our Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of